Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Insantiy


Last week I decided I needed to start working out again. I have been saying this for a few months but I have done nothing about it. After doing P90X, I thought I could give INSANITY a try....This is probably the hardest workout I have ever done. It is a 60 day workout experience. I started last Monday (of course I took a few days off for Christmas) but I'm beginning to love it. It took me a while to figure out a schedule that I would stick to. Working out after I get home for work was not exactly working out for me so I had to change that. I now work out before work. Yes, that means getting up at 4:30 4-5 days a week in order to achieve my goals. I really thought I was going to be exhausted getting up that early but its actually the opposite. I feel amazing after! This has been one of the best investments I have ever bought. I no longer have to go to the gym, I can workout from my home!

No comments:

Post a Comment