Sunday, November 28, 2010

It has been a while...

So, I thought I would give this another try and see if I can keep up with blogging. I love reading all my friend's blogs and thought maybe I should try and blog about whats going on in our life. We currently got a new puppy. He's a boxer and Brad named him Tyson. And yes, we still have Roxy. Here is a picture of the two of them together.

We also became home owners as of August 31st, 2010! We absolutely love our new home. I am still trying to get everything in it's place but I only have 4-5 boxes left. I have already decorated the house for Christmas...I even did it BEFORE Thanksgiving...Only because I got so excited to be able to decorate our house! I will have to take some pictures of the decorations and put them on here. This is the picture we took when we bought the house....I am looking kinda rough, however, I did just get off of work.
Here is a picture of the house before we moved in. The landscaping needs some work and we have done a some work on it but we will do a lot more when spring comes around.



2 comments: